|INSTRUCTION FOR VISA TO HONG KONG|
1. Duly-completed visa application form and Declaration form, together with two recent passport photos;
2. Applicant's passport copy---Bio-data pages;
3. Original Certificate of Incorporation;
4. Original introduction letter from applicant's company (to be signed and stamped) to state clearly the purpose of visit, duration of stay, applicant's name, present position and passport number, sponsor's name, address and telephone number in Hong Kong;
5. Original invitation letter from applicant's sponsor in Hong Kong;
6. Proof of applicant's financial standing----Original and correct company's bank statement (latest 3-6months) with the bank chop & signature;
7. Proof of previous visit to Hong Kong, if any;
8. Copy of all the above-mentioned documents;
9. Visa fee is 50 US dollars;
10. All documents will be sent to HK Immigration Department for approval. Process Time varies. The Chinese Embassy or Consulate should issue the visa according to the reply from the HK Immigration. Please be advised to give a correct telephone number in the form and on the collection receipt.
For more information, please visit the website of the Hong Kong Immigration Department at http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/home.htm
All information listed above is subject to change, without notice, at the discretion and interpretation of the Chinese Embassy and Consulates General.