|REQUIREMENTS FOR BUSINESS VISA (F VISA)|
I. Basic Requirements
- Current passport with at least 6 months of validity and at least one blank visa page.
- One completed and signed Visa Application Form (BG-01) with one additional passport photo (black & white or colored).
- Invitation from a Chinese company or other organization. No fax, photocopy or scanned invitation letter is accepted. The invitation letter is only valid for 3 months from the date of issuance.
For requirements to apply for multiple-entry visas, please refer to "Instruction on Multiple-Entry F Visas".
Please fill in the application form carefully, completely, and clearly. If not, it may lead to delay in process, or even decline of application.
II. Methods of Application & Process Time
Applicants are required to appear in the visa office to apply. If an applicant cannot come personally, he/she may entrust a relative, friend to come and submit the application on his/her behalf. The Chinese Embassy and Consulates do not accept visa applications by mail.
No appointment is necessary for visa applications.
Regularly it takes 4 business days to process.
The applicant may request expedited process with the approval of consular officers. Additional urgent fee of N4000 per visa for 2- or 3-business-day process will be charged.
III. Visa Fee, Validity, & Duration of Stay
- Visa fee: single entry: 5000 Naira; double entries: 7500 Naira. Two days express processing: 4000 Naira. Please pay in cash only. The cash of at least 100 Naira face value is accepted only. Visa fee will be paid on the date of collection.
- Unless the applicant specifies his/her request on the application form and obtains approval from the consular officers, the validity of the visa is generally 3 months, with the duration of stay being up to 30 days.
IV. Instruction on Multiple-Entry F Visas
The applicant may apply for a multiple-entry F visa, if he/she
- presents the visa issuance notice letter/form from the Chinese governmental organization authorized by the Chinese Foreign Ministry (with the validity, number of entries, and duration of stay specified on the letter/form),
- has investment in China, and presents the original and one photocopy of the business license registered under his/her name (the original will be checked and returned to the applicant),
- is the management staff of an Nigeria company with a branch in China, and presents an application letter from the Nigeria company and an invitation from the branch in China,
- has traveled to China for two or more times in the past year with F visa(s), and presents a photocopy of the F visa(s) and an invitation form a Chinese company, or
- needs to travel frequently to China to carry out a contract, and presents an application letter from his/her company in Nigeria, and the original and one photocopy of the contract with a Chinese company (the original will be checked and returned to the applicant).
Visa fee for Multiple-Entry F Visa: 10000 Naira for 6 monthes valid and 15000 Naira for 12 monthes valid.
The validity, duration of stay, and number of entries of the Chinese visa are decided at the discretion of consular officers according to related Chinese laws and regulations. The consular officers have the authority to refuse any applications inconsistent with Chinese laws and regulations, and are entitled to change and /or revoke any issued visas, without providing any explanation.
All information listed above is subject to change, without notice, at the discretion and interpretation of the Chinese Embassy and Consulates General.